Higher Education & Non-Profit
In addition to our work with corporate clients, McLarty Associates boasts a long record of engagement with institutions of higher education and non-profits.
Over the years, we’ve helped some of the US’s premier universities in key markets around the world. Similarly, we’ve assisted some of the most influential global non-profits on health, environment, and education issues.
We apply our global reach and decades of strategic advisory expertise to benefit clients in the higher education and non-profit sectors. We actively engage in university affairs, from teaching in international affairs programs to founding global studies schools; and from advising universities on their global operations to helping solve government relations issues in key markets. We also serve on many non-profit boards and have brought our expertise to bear to advance their unique goals.
Our services include:
- Establishing international and corporate partnerships
- Building global university boards
- Evaluating and establishing satellite campuses
- Raising a university’s profile in a target region
- Helping to identify top faculty and management talent from public and private sector
- Facilitating global government relations for university officials
- Navigating foreign regulatory and security frameworks, particularly related to MOOCs
- We helped a premier US art and design school expand its footprint in Asia and Europe
- We offered strategic advice to an Ivy League university on complex international issues and helped shape advocacy strategies with key governments in South America, Southeast Asia, the Gulf, and Africa
- We helped a major US medical school reevaluate its strategy for partnerships and presence in Southeast Asia
- We assisted a global foundation in developing relations with governments to help increase access to the Internet and educational tools
- We worked with a global environmental NGO to advance key issue interests among government stakeholders in Latin America